back to List back
on this page
Web Attacks with Kali Linux (WEB-300)
Wed 9 Nov - Mon 14 Nov
Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh Qurtuba
Al Thumama Road, Riyadh, 11263, Saudi Arabia
- Registration starts at 8am
- Training from 9am to 5pm
- Discover and exploit common web vulnerabilities
- Target users and administrators
- Exfiltrate sensitive data
- Obtain remote code execution
Web Attacks with Kali Linux (WEB-200) is Offensive Security's foundational web application assessment course.
WEB-200 teaches students how to discover and exploit common web vulnerabilities, and how to exfiltrate sensitive data from target web applications. Students will obtain a wide variety of skill sets and competencies for web app assessments.
Students who complete the course and pass the associated exam earn the Offensive Security Web Assessor (OSWA) certification, demonstrating their ability to leverage modern web exploitation techniques on modern applications.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Anyone interested in expanding their understanding of Web Application Attacks
- Infra Pentesters looking to broaden their skill set to broaden Web App expertise
- Anyone committed to the defense or security of Web Applications
- Web Penetration Testers
- Penetration Testers in general
- Web Application Developers
- Application Security Analysts
- Application Security Architects