on this page
Security Operations and Defensive Analysis (SOC-200)
Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh Qurtuba
Al Thumama Road, Riyadh, 11263, Saudi Arabia
- Registration starts at 8am
- Training from 9am to 5pm
- How attackers operate
- How to audit Windows and Linux endpoints
- Common attacks and the IOCs they create
- How to use a SIEM
The SOC-200 course will reveal the consequences of common attacks from a defensive perspective.
Learn the foundations of cybersecurity defense with Offensive Security’s new Security Operations and Defensive Analysis (SOC-200) course designed for job roles such as Security Operations Center (SOC) Junior Analysts and Threat Hunters.
OffSec set the industry standard with Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK), teaching students how to perform practical attacks against networks and systems. Now with SOC-200 we reveal the consequences of common attacks from a defensive perspective.
Students who complete the course and pass the associated exam earn the Offensive Security Defense Analyst (OSDA) certification, demonstrating their ability to detect and assess security incidents.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Anyone interested in detection and security operations, and/or committed to the defense or security of enterprise networks.
- This course is for job roles like: Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysts, Jr. roles in Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence Analysts, Jr. roles in Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) Analysts