Certified CyberDefender Training & Certification: SOC/Blue Team Essentials – (Arabic)
Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh Qurtuba
Al Thumama Road, Riyadh, 11263, Saudi Arabia
- Registration starts at 8am
- Training from 9am to 5pm
Security Operations Fundamentals
Incident Response and Management
Security Product Management
Are you looking for an effective and efficient way to acquire modern real-world CyberDefense skills and be a competent security analyst, engineer, or blue teamer? Certified CyberDefender is a vendor-neutral, hands-on cyber defense training that jumpstarts and empowers those on their way to becoming the next generation of SOC analysts, blue teams, and security engineers.
Students are introduced to real-world threads defenders experience in their networks and the tools/techniques used to prevent, detect and analyze these threats. The training provides the essential foundation of modern cyber defense operations, explaining the three core pillars of CyberDefense; prevention, detection, and response. The training discusses CyberDefense strategies that are:
- Practical: realistic and can be applied to most organizations.
- Lean: achieves better results with minimal effort.
- Impactful: significantly impacts security and enhances overall security posture.
The training will also discuss the business side of security, explaining what it takes to build a successful security product/business.
After the training, you will be able to:
- Minimize your organization's attack surface.
- Engineer a solid detection capability.
- Hunt for threats inside your network.
- Use SOC tools, techniques, and knowledge to perform efficient security operations.
- Perform digital forensics.
- Prioritize what to work on to achieve a better return on investments.
- Acquire necessary business skills to build a cybersecurity product/business.
Who Should Take This Course?
This training is for SOC analysts, blue teams, incident responders, and security engineers who want to learn the essential skills of CyberDefense; prevention, detection, and response.
- Basic IT security knowledge, but not mandatory.
- General operating systems knowledge (mainly Windows).
- Access to an enterprise environment is a plus.