on this page
Advanced Web Attacks and Exploitation (WEB-300)
Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh Qurtuba
Al Thumama Road, Riyadh, 11263, Saudi Arabia
- Registration starts at 8am
- Training from 9am to 5pm
- XML external entity injection
- Weak random token generation
- DOM XSS
- Server-side template injection
- Command injection via WebSockets
- Three new private exercise machines with custom web apps
- New Kali Debugger VM
Advanced Web Attacks and Exploitation (WEB-300) is an advanced web application security review course. We teach the skills needed to conduct white box and black box web app penetration tests.
With the 2021 update, WEB-300 now features three new modules, updated existing content, new machines, plus refreshed videos.
Students who complete the course and pass the exam earn the Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE) certification, demonstrating mastery in exploiting front-facing web apps.
With AWAE you can trust that your company's data, reputation, and financial stability are as secure as possible, because your employees are well-prepared to take on the latest challenges
Who Should Take This Course:
- Experienced penetration testers who want to better understand white box web app pentesting
- Web application security specialists
- Web professionals working with the codebase and security infrastructure of a web application