on this page
Abusing Active Directory (On-Prem & Azure) - (Arabic)
Holiday In Riyadh Meydan | IHG
Olaya - King Fahed Road, PO Box 18030, Riyadh, 11415, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Registration starts at 8am
- Training from 9am to 5pm
- Enumeration deep dive into the user accounts, groups, OUs, GPOs
- Understanding and enumerating ACLs
- Lateral movement
- Different password attacks
- Understanding authentication protocols and different attacks (NTLM relay, PTH, Over-PTH, etc.)
- Kerberos deep dive and multiple attacks (AS-REP roasting, kerberoasting, silver ticket, golden ticket)
- Azure AD Connect, user tokens, and PRT
- Understanding different authentication methods
- Initial access to Azure
- Privilege escalation and persistence in Azure
Discover how APTs abuse Active Directory both on-prem and in the cloud. For system engineers, defenders, penetration testers and aspiring blue teamers, get introduced to active directory hacking based on real life scenarios and misconfigurations.
In this two-day training you will take a deep dive into modern day misconfigurations and attacks with labs built on fully patched Windows Server 2019, Windows 10 Enterprise and Azure Active Directory.
The course is designed to be beginner friendly but does require some basic knowledge of security concepts. You will quickly get your hands dirty with enumerating Active Directory users, groups, OUs, ACLs, ACEs etc.
Shortly after spotting the issues, you will start exploiting them to slowly move through the network and escalate privileges until becoming a domain admin. Along the way, you will gain a deep understanding of concepts such as lateral movement, different authentication protocols and tools used by red teamers and APTs.
The second day of the course takes the perspective of pivoting from the on-premises AD to compromising Azure AD. And the other way around. You will understand the difference between on-premises and cloud Active Directory, the different attack vectors and how compromising one can lead to comprising the other.
You will get a solid understanding of hybrid environments, modern authentication protocols, different ways to get, escalate and maintain access.
Students are required to bring their own laptop that allow them access to cloud based VMs.
The VMs will be accessible using remote desktop on high TCP port numbers. Ensure that your firewall policies will allow this.
What students will be provided with:
- Course material
- Cloud labs will be available for each student for 270 hours usage (within 90 days from the start of the training)
- The instructors will share their own lab guide so students can replicate the setup in their private labs
- Scripts to automate on-prem lab creation
Who Should Take This Course
- System engineers
- Azure engineers
- SOC analysts
- Penetration testers
- Aspiring red teamers