Delve into Cybersecurity Risk Management at Black Hat MEA and explore with us this complex, multidimensional discipline that intertwines technology, governance and human factors.
Delve into Cybersecurity Risk Management at Black Hat MEA
Join seasoned cybersecurity professionals, leading researchers and top executives from across the globe
who will share valuable insights into this essential function for sustaining the operation, reputation and financial health of businesses and organisations.
Attend workshops, speakers sessions and trainings on all aspects of cybersecurity risk management, including:
- defending against ongoing threats
- predicting future attacks
- responding swiftly to incidents
- restoring operations post-breach.
Network with a diverse
array of cybersecurity practitioners, academics, business leaders and policymakers to learn more about safeguarding information systems from cyber threats. Investigate the essential processes, procedures and technologies involved, including Data Protection Laws, Risk Assessments and Disaster Recovery.
Data Protection Laws
Data protection laws form the cornerstone of cybersecurity risk management, establishing standards for how organisations should handle and secure personal data.
Risk assessments identify, evaluate, and prioritise risks in an organisation's cyber environment using three main stages: risk identification, risk analysis and risk evaluation.
Disaster recovery refers to the strategies and procedures that ensure an organisation can quickly resume operations following a cybersecurity incident.
Leadership and Culture
Cybersecurity is not solely an IT issue; it is a business-wide concern that requires strong leadership. A cybersecurity management framework should be integrated into the organisation's overall strategy, driven by a culture that values and understands the importance of data security. A top-down approach, wherein cybersecurity is prioritised and advocated by senior management, is crucial to foster a security-conscious environment.
Book now to expand your knowledge of Cybersecurity Management at the Executive Summit at Black Hat MEA.
Hear global experts who are responsible for influencing information security strategy at their organisations share their insights, experience and thought leadership on cybersecurity management.
- Senior decision-makers who manage the security of some of the largest international organisations.
- Executives, CISOs or C Level-1, who guard critical infrastructure or digital assets that are used for the collective good of society.
- InfoSec leaders who protect organisations that are particularly at risk of security breaches from hostile state actors or criminal entities, such as government, pharma and banks.
At the Executive Summit you will:
- Build your own agenda of executive talks, coaching and inspiring presentations.
- Learn from senior industry experts who have succeeded in some of the most complex security challenges across the globe.
- Network with hundreds of the other InfoSec professionals in your region who are and facing many of the same challenges as you.
- Gain first-hand intelligence on the next generation threats and what world leading CISOs are doing to defend against them.
- Interact and engage with regional and global leaders to elevate your profile and grow your contacts.
Education and Training
Cybersecurity risk management necessitates ongoing education and training for all staff, not just IT personnel. This can drastically reduce the risk of incidents originating from human error or internal threats.
Discover how Black Hat MEA is so much more than an annual event. The Black Hat MEA Movement serves the community all year round by offering advanced cybersecurity training sessions, with group sizes varying from 10 to 50 participants. World class, certified courses are offered, with all trainers approved by the Black Hat Review Board.
For local participants, The Saudi Federation for Cybersecurity, Programming and Drones (SAFCSP) engages with tens of thousands of ethical hackers, cybersecurity experts and programmers every year. They are on a mission to train Saudi programmers, together with a Cybersecurity Internship Program offered to develop the next generation of cyber security professionals.
Visit the Business Hall at Black Hat MEA to Discover the Emerging Trends in Cybersecurity Risk Management.
- Witness over 300 InfoSec vendors from across the globe, showcasing cutting-edge products and innovative service and solutions. Stay up to date with emerging trends such as the increased focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate threat detection and response, a growing emphasis on zero-trust architecture and the expanding relevance of privacy considerations.
- Let Black Hat MEA provide you with the best platform to harness your share of the fastest growing market in the region, while networking and exploring new business opportunities.
- Experience the potent blend of technology, strategy and leadership at Black Hat MEA and be reminded of just how vital informed risk management is in protecting the integrity, confidentiality and accessibility of information systems.
- Register Now to rekindle your excitement for Cybersecurity Risk Management as the essential element of every modern organisation’s operational strategy.