Mazen Al Ahmadi is a professional cyber security leader with more than 21 years of extensive experience and expertise in different IT and security domains in telecom& healthcare sectors.
His diverse experience helped him have a clear vision and translate business objectives to strategic and practical programs to build strong and reliable cyber defense for STC Group, by motivating & developing talent while managing third party partners and suppliers to align behind his vision. He is stc Ambassador in Global Cyber Alliance (GCA)
Mazen holds a BSc in engineering from King Saud University and a series of professional certificates, including but not limited to:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Carnegie Mellon University
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional – CISSP
- Certified Ethical Hacker – C|EH
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library – ITI