Danish Tariq is a Security Engineer by profession and a Security researcher by passion. He has been working in Cyber Security for over 8 years and it all started out of a curiosity to break things and look deep down into those things (physical or virtual) back in his teenage years. His major expertise is Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments.
- He was also involved in bug bounty programs as well, where he helped many companies by finding vulnerabilities at different levels. Companies include Microsoft, Apple, Nokia, Blackberry, Adobe, etc.
- Spoke @ BlackHat MEA 2022 (Briefing: Supply-Chain Attacks)
- Served as a Moderator @ OWASP 2022 Global AppSec APAC.
- Invited to ThreatCon and Balccon as a speaker.
- Featured in ""The Register"" for an initial workaround for the NPM dependency attacks.
- Ex-Chapter Leader @ OWASP
- Ex-Top Rated freelancer (Information security category) on Upwork
- Recent security research and CVEs include - CVE-2022-2848 & CVE-2022-25523
- Certified Ethical Hacker