Conference delegate T&Cs
Conference Delegate Terms and Conditions for Exhibitions: Informa Saudi Arabia Limited
These terms and conditions apply to delegate registrations for all conferences (whether ‘live’ or ‘virtual’) associated with any exhibition (each an EVENT) organised by Informa Saudi Arabia Limited (INFORMA). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, Informa will be unable to accept your registration.
- Your registration constitutes an offer to Informa to attend the Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Informa, which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to email). A contract between Informa and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received), provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. Informa reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration
- Payment for the Event must be received in full by Informa in accordance with Informa’s payment terms from time to time in force but in any event by no later than 48 hours before the opening date of the Event. If payment in full is not received in accordance with these timelines, Informa reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event, to refuse entry to the Event and/or to restrict your access to the Event Platform (as defined in Condition 12), as applicable. No refunds of any proportion of registration fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the registration fees will remain due and payable where entry to the Event is refused and/or access to the Event Platform (as defined in Condition 12) is restricted under this Condition 2. It is the intent of the parties that Informa shall receive the registration fees in full and that any: (i) banking and other transfer of payment charges, and (ii) applicable VAT, GST, sales and/or service taxes shall be paid solely by you (in addition to the registration fees). You acknowledge and agree that any change to the format of the Event shall not change the tax treatment of the original supply. If and to the extent that any withholding taxes are payable in connection with the whole or any portion of the registration fees, you shall pay such withholding taxes directly to the relevant tax authority and furnish Informa with a valid certificate evidencing payment. To the extent that a valid certificate is not provided, or to the extent that Informa is unable to recover the withholding taxes, the amount of the registration fees shall be increased by an amount necessary to compensate for the withholding taxes (including, without limitation, any amount necessary to “gross up” for withholding taxes levied on the increase itself).
- Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified. If the number of delegates attending the Event is less than the number specified in the group booking (either as a result of cancellations prior to the Event or as a result of delegates failing to attend the Event), Informa reserves the right to revise the registration fees in line with the number of delegates actually attending the Event in accordance with Informa’s published prices then in force and require payment of such revised registration fees in accordance with Condition 2.
- Prices for the Event are correct at the time of publication. Informa reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Informa.
- Registrations cancelled after confirmation by Informa but more than 7 days before the opening date of the Event are subject to a 50% administration charge up to a maximum of USD200. Registration fees for registrations cancelled 7 days or less before the opening date of the Event must be paid in full. If you fail to attend the Event, the full registration fees remain payable and no refunds will be given. Informa reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation, in which case all registration fees paid will be refunded. You acknowledge that the refund of registration fees is your sole remedy in the event of cancellation of your registration by Informa and all other liability is expressly excluded.
- Your registration may not be transferred and is issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit your registration commercially or non-commercially in any way. We regret that we cannot accept the transfer of registrations between conferences.
- Informa reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location, venue, opening hours, duration, dates, timings or any other aspect of the Event (including, without limitation, changing all or any aspect of the Event from a ‘live’ Event to a ‘virtual’ Event and vice versa), in each case without liability. Without limitation to the foregoing, if you have registered to attend the Event in-person (i.e. ‘live’) onsite at a physical venue and circumstances occur that Informa considers makes it illegal, impossible, inadvisable or impracticable for the Event to be held in-person (i.e. ‘live’), your registration for the Event shall automatically convert into an online (i.e. ‘virtual’) registration and the Event shall be presented to you by way of an Event Platform (as defined in Condition 12) rather than onsite at a physical venue. Informa shall retain (or be paid, as applicable) the advertised early bird online event registration fees amount in consideration of your online (i.e. ‘virtual’) registration and, to the extent that any additional registration fees have already been paid by you, they shall, at your election, either be: (a) refunded, or (b) applied towards future spend with Informa, which shall be contracted separately (such future spend to relate to products and/or services to be delivered within twelve (12) months of the originally scheduled opening date of the Event, otherwise your entitlement shall lapse and no refunds shall be provided).
- Informa reserves the right to postpone or cancel the entire Event (i.e. both ‘live’ and ‘virtual’) without liability at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where the Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the rescheduled Event dates. Where the entire Event is cancelled, any portion of the registration fees that have already been paid by you shall, at your election, either be: (a) refunded, or (b) applied towards future spend with Informa, which shall be contracted separately (such future spend to relate to products and/or services to be delivered within twelve (12) months of the originally scheduled opening date of the Event, otherwise your entitlement shall lapse and no refunds shall be provided).
- Informa reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from, the Event any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Informa represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Informa or the venue owners at the Event.
- All unauthorised ﬁlming, sound recording and photography, and the transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information, by you at the Event is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming, sound recording and photography of the Event, which may include your image, and you consent to the use by Informa of any such film, recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional and other purposes, without any payment or compensation to you. If you have any objection to the inclusion of your image in any filming, sound recording and/or photography of the Event, you must notify Informa in writing.
- Informa excludes all liability for loss (or theft) of, injury to, illness of or damage to your person, property and effects at the Event. Save as set out in these terms and conditions, all indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. Informa accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. If Informa is liable to you for any reason, Informa’s total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees paid by you to Informa. You expressly assume all risks associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with your participation in and/or presence at the Event. The limitations and exclusions in this Condition 13 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Informa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by Saudi law, and disputes under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Saudi courts.